LAPTOP HARD DISK
A faulty hard disk can cause a system to malfunction, throw up a blue screen of death or restart repeatedly. Hard disk cannot be repaired; it needs to be replaced.
What causes a Hard disk to get faulty?
Laptop Hard disk can get damaged due to
- Power surge
- Impact on drop
- Keeping laptop on sleep or hibernate mode.
- Leaving laptop on and carrying in the laptop bag.
- Using laptop on bed or in vehicle while moving.
- We will do a complete disassembly of your laptop.
- We will have to disconnect the motherboard, battery, laptop upper body, laptop lower body, keyboard, and then we will work on the Hard Disk
- There are different speeds and sizes of Hard Disks to choose from.
- On old laptops Hard disks is replaceable. On new laptops the hard disk is soldered on the motherboard and is non-replaceable.